Friday, April 3, 2015

Introducing Knot News

Well, I'm a few days late for April Fools Day, but you know what they say.  It's a holiday somewhere in the multiverse.

Anyway, in belated celebration of April Fools Day, I though I'd add something new to the blog.  During my high school days I ran an unofficial school paper known as The Loyola Inquirer (my school was called Loyola College Prep).  I'd make up fake news stories along the lines of The Onion or The National Inquirer featuring people I knew, or anyone who wanted to be featured.  It was quite the hit and everyone always got a good laugh out of it.  

So, in that same spirit of humor and parody, I'm going to give that old parody paper a new life here on the blog.  I'm going to be rebranding it as Knot News, America's Least Trusted News Source.  I'll feature people I know, celebrities, politicians, well known institutions and anything else that I can think of.  I say this a lot, but the sky really is the limit with this.  

I'll probably have the first edition posted soon, so stay tuned for that.  In the meantime, if you would like to see yourself featured in a Knot News story be sure to let me know and I'll be sure to pencil you in.  I might do multiple stories per post, or I might do a single story per post.  I'll figure it out eventually.  

Until then I look forward to many great parody stories to come and I will see you then.  

No comments:

Post a Comment