Wednesday, April 26, 2017

I'm On Patreon and Some Announcements

So I thought I'd make a quick blog post about some recent happenings around the blog.  First of all, you will notice that we are now known as The Audiophile.  I'd been meaning to find a better name for quite some time now, and I figured there could be no better name than one the reflects my love of audio fiction.  It's also a nod to The Audio File, the audio fiction review column I ran for Alternate History Weekly Update and Amazing Stories.

That brings me to my second big announcement.   Yes, I am bringing The Audio File to this blog.  All the stories related to alternate history and thereabout will be known as The Alt-Hist File, while the stories related to other subjects will be known as The Audio File proper.  The alternate history stories we just so big, and such an important part of what I do, I just had to spin them off into their own thing.

Now for the final big announcement: I'm on Patreon now.  If you love me enough to throw a few buck my way on a monthly basis, or if you possibly need to waste some money (hey, I don't judge) click that link and become one of my patrons today.  You can get all kinds of neat perks when you support me on Patreon, so become a patron today.

Well, that about wraps things up...oh, almost forgot!  I'm going to be starting up a Facebook page for this blog soon.  I'll keep you update on how that turns out and when it launches.  In the meantime, I'll leave you with this logo I made.

That officially wraps things up, and I'll see you guys next time


No comments:

Post a Comment