Tuesday, February 16, 2016

My First Publication with The Wolfian

Well everybody, I've published another story and been paid a grand total of $0.00 for my work.  I knew that going in so it's all good, and I gets my name out there and builds my reputation.  Where is this latest publication?  It's in The Wolfian Issue 6, edited by Jay Wolfe.

The Wolfian is a British e-magazine based in Swansea, Whales that's devoted to liberalism and social democracy.  It's full of tones of great articles and pieces of fiction.  Issue 6 contains my alternate history flash fiction story Happy Dominion Day.  It's set in a world where America lost the Revolutionary War.  Issue 6 of The Wolfian is available from Amazon Kindle, Barnes and Noble Nook, Apple iBooks or you can buy a physical copy.

Digital is only 99 cents while physical is $9.99 but ether way you should give it a buy, I promise you won't regret it.  I originally intended this to be published in Alternate History Fiction Magazine, also edited by Jay Wolfe, but there was a bit of a mix up.  Not a bad thing, as it gave me motivation to write a new story for Alternate History Fiction Magazine, and so I'll be published twice.

Not much more to add here, other than that I hope you enjoy Happy Dominion Day.  Until next time everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment