Thursday, January 29, 2015

Meet Your Author

Hello, hello hello.  I have many names.  Some call me Arthur Drakoni, to other I am Nick Griffalco and to yet more I am known as Castor Pollux.  Officially, however, my name is Sam McDonald, and this is the first post of my official blog.  People have been telling me for a while now that I should get a blog, and now I have one.  Well, I'm very excited and I hope you are too.  

We'll talk about all kinds of things.  We'll tackle current events, muse about topics related to the world of genre writing, maybe I'll even throw in a few in a few of my maps if you're good.  Some of you probably recognize me from the Alternate History Weekly Update, and don't worry, I'll still be contributing and I have many great articles in the works that I'm planning on sending in.  You might also remember me as the map maker for the Twilight Histories Podcast, and I assure you I will continue in my duties as map maker there as well.  

I guess I really can't say much else, but this was just a introductory post.  This will be a learning experience and I'm sure it will also be a lot of fun.  I should have my first real post out tomorrow.  I'll see you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment